If you should decide for any reason that you must withdraw from a class, you must notify us in writing immediately. This will be the only way to assure you receive the appropriate refund, and also may help someone else get into a class should there be a waiting list.
Please note that simple non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal from a class–you must notify us in writing.
Credits will be allowed on the following basis:
Half, One, Two & Three Day Seminars as well as Licensing Courses:
- Notice of withdrawal in advance of 5 full business days prior to class — 100% Less the $50.00 registration fee
- Notice of withdrawal later than 5 full business days prior to class — no credit or refund
All other Courses:
- Notice of withdrawal after 1st class — 100% Less the $50.00 registration fee
- Notice of withdrawal after 2nd class — 75% Less the $50.00 registration fee
- Notice of withdrawal after 3rd class — no credit or refund
Textbook Return Policy:
Books must be returned in unmarked and resalable condition for a refund to be issued for them
- Texts that are picked up must be returned within 30 days of the email confirming their availability for pick up.
- Texts that are shipped must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Book returns cannot be accepted after 30 days