The Insurance Library welcomes in-kind donations of goods and services that help us continue our work and mission from private citizens and businesses. We adhere to all IRS regulations pertaining to the recognition, valuation, and reporting of in-kind donations.
Examples of in-kind donations that would help The Library with its mission include:
- Classroom or webinar instruction
- Document or book preservation or restoration
- Insurance focused books
- Insurance policies (current and historic)
- The Red Book Kirchner’s Insurance Directories for any states
- Old insurance advertisements
- Fire insurance marks
- Other insurance artifacts, historical documents and ephemera
If you have an item that you’re interested in donating to the library, please contact us.