On Monday, President Trump signed an executive order aimed at increasing research and development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology.
But how can AI be used in insurance? What does it mean for the industry?
For anyone eager to learn more about AI technology and how it could help you and your organization, The Library has a number of resources in our collection that explore AI and how it could be used in insurance, including:
- The AI Insurer: With losses averted, the business model for the AI insurer is a shadow of its former self by Edward Vandenberg, Best Review, 120, no. 2 (February 2019): 21
- Which Insurance Jobs Survive After the Robots Arrive? by Clive O’Connell, Insights, 5, no. 4 (Winter 2018): 12-17
- Insurance Automation: Let’s Start at the Very Beginning of the Value Chain by Linda Dodson, The Demotech Difference, 5, no. 1 (Winter 2019): 20-22, 52
- The Power of Analytics by Vikram Kamath, LIMRA Market Facts, no. 1, 2019: 20-24
- Automating the Risk Assessment Process by Mark Jablonski, CPCU Journal, 51, no 2 (Summer 1998); 101-105
Contact us for recommendations on additional resources about AI. And follow us on LinkedIn to have information like this delivered straight to your feed.