Our Library Association has much to offer, and we’d like to make our services available to you.
- Access to the richest selection of insurance reference materials
- More than 100,000 contemporary and historic books and manuals, industry and statistical studies, rating services and legal treatises.
- Over 100 Insurance and legal industry trade journal and periodical titles
- Databases, including Westlaw, Lexis, Silverplume and FC&S
- Access to our proprietary article index with abstracts dating back to the 1970s
- Current and historical policy forms, including ISO, AAIS and some company specific
- Historical home for Fire Marks, Sanborn Maps, “Coffee House” (mercantile) policies, and a Lloyd’s Underwriting Box
- Research benefits, including lower rates, billing in 10 minute increments, no pre-payment requirement and priority over non-members
- Use of The Library’s conference room or classrooms
- Reduced Rates on insurance seminars, most approved for continuing education credit
|Level 1: 10 employees
|Level 2: 11-25 employees
|Level 3: 26-50 employees
|Level 4: 51-100 employees
|Level 5: 101-500 employees
|Level 6: 501-1,000 employees
|Level 7: 1,000+ employees
*An Individual Membership entitles the individual to all of the benefits of membership. An Individual Membership is intended for someone in private practice or a single researcher. Purchasing an individual membership means that The Library will only accept requests from that individual, not an assistant, co-worker, spouse or other person. Also, the membership follows the individual, if he or she leaves the original company, the membership goes with him or her.
Please Note: if a business related request is sent in from a non-member and then an identical request is sent from an individual member at the same company, it will be considered an abuse of membership and that request will not be honored.
If you have questions about Membership Benefits, please feel free to call or email.