Our Library Association has much to offer, and we’d like to make our services available to you.
Some Member Benefits….
- Access to the richest selection of insurance reference materials
- More than 100,000 contemporary and historic books and manuals as well as borrowing relationships with dozens of other libraries
- Ultimate destination for current, past and historical policy forms, statistics, and industry studies
- Access to more than 100 insurance and legal industry trade journals, magazines and periodicals with articles indexed in our proprietary online journal index
- Use of databases including Westlaw and Lexis
- A wealth of legal treatises
- 10% reduction for members on all seminars on timely insurance industry issues that includes continuing education credit
- Networking Opportunities (Insurance Professional Luncheon; Winter Gathering; Meet and Greets)
- Historical home for Fire Marks, Sanborn Maps, “Coffee House” (mercantile) policies, and a Lloyd’s Underwriting Box
- Collection of insurance rating services for solvency purposes
*based on number of insurance professionals in the company or organization or the number of attorneys in a law firm. If an organization has a location in Massachusetts, the In-State pricing applies.
Please Note: if a business related request is sent in from a non-member and then an identical request is sent from an individual member at the same company, it will be considered an abuse of membership and that request will not be honored.
If you have questions about Membership Benefits, please feel free to call or email.