You will find more infographics at Statista
This year we’ve resolved to send out Curated Content newsletters more frequently! Consistent with that goal, we thought the best way to kickoff the new year would be with some articles and opportunities that might help you with your resolutions.
- MassMutual Workplace Financial Wellness Study (December 2019)
- Student Loans, Family Leave, Telemedicine, Standing Desks: Tailoring Benefits to Multigenerational Workforce, (June 26, 2019) Insurance Journal
- Financial Wellness Interest Grows: Metlife Partnership with EY Helps Strengthen “Human Connection,” by Thomas A. McCoy, CLU, Rough Notes, 161 no. 8 (August, 2018): 56-58
- Student Loans Inhibit DC Plans’ Effectiveness, by Thomas A. McCoy, CLU, Rough Notes, 162 no. 10 (October 2019): 54, 56
Health & Wellness:
- Today’s Choices Tomorrow’s Results: Transamerica’s View of The Intersection of Health and Wealth, by Thomas A. McCoy, CLU, Rough Notes, 162 no.4 (April, 2019): 72-74
- Nevada Sets Stricter Health Benefit Standard, Higher Minimum Wage, (June, 2019) Mercer
- Employers Taking Proactive Health Steps to Prevent Costly Employee Injuries, by Beth Pinsker, Insurance Journal, (October 24, 2019)
- John Hancock Makes Switch to Sell Only Interactive, Fitness-Tracking Life Policies, by Frank Klimko, BestWeek Global Edition, 2 no 40 (October 1, 2018): 12
- Tackling the Top Five Employee Health-Care Challenges, by Phil Boyle, The Standard 284 no. 3 (February 8, 2019): 12, 14
- Check out our Events Page!
Learning New Skills/Changing Positions/Asking for a Raise:
- The Digital Age Requires Employees to Have Nimble, Diverse Skill Sets, The Standard, 285 no.9 (November 1, 2019): 1, 8, 10
- Insurance Careers Get High Marks, by Andy Toh, Business Insurance, 16 no.4 (December, 2019): 22-24 (Includes salary survey)
- Claims Salary Survey: Surveying the Changing World of Claims, by Patricia L. Harman, Claims Magazine, 67 no.9 (November/December, 2019): 33-36
- Producer Profile: Compensation, Production, and Responsibilities, (2016) Austin, Texas: The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
- 2019 Best Practices Study, (2019): the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America and Reagan Consulting, Inc.
- Risk Manager Compensation Survey, by Rosalie L. Donlon , National Underwriter Property Casualty, 123 no.4 (April, 2019): 22-26